Monday, November 21, 2011

Monday morning pics

Innostuin taas menemään aamulenkille kamera taskussa mukana. Aamulla syntyy kauneimmat kuvat, kun maailma on vasta heräämässä ja aurinko hiipii varovasti vuorten takana....valo on jotenkin niin viaton...

Full of energy again this beautiful monday morning, I left home with my dearest friend, my camera, in my pocket. In the morning when the world´s slowly waking up and the sun is hiding behind the alps and the light´s still so innocent, I take my most beautiful pics...

Famous monument in front of our house
Coffee Bar "Strand Perle" by our lake waiting for the tourist season to start
Let´s take a refreshing morning swim!
Perfect place for a morning meditation

2 comments:

  1. Ach, was würd ich auch gerne morgens schon so eine schöne Laufrunde machen. Tolle Bilder die Lust auf Morgensport machen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grattis Sofia! Din blogg har kommit på Iltasanomats blogglista för ett par dagar sedan! Nu får du flera läsare från ditt forna hemland!

    hälsar Pia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much! What´s a blog without comments!