Thursday, February 16, 2012

Beauty from the pharmacy

Kesti kauan ennenkuin päätin (tai rohkenin) kokeilla apteekin kauneustuotteita. Piti ainoastaan ostaa päänsärkytabletteja ja nämä yllä olevat tuotteet olivat juuri saapuneet Amerikasta ja kiva apteekkitäti suositteli innostuneesti. Nyt olen käyttänyt näitä jo yli vuoden ja olen enemmän kuin tyytyväinen. Merkki on SkinCeuticals.

Minulla on vaikea iho, rasvainen, isot huokoset ja välillä epäpuhtauksia. Tämä Blemish+Age linja on fantastinen. Vain yhdellä apteekilla Innsbruckissa on lupa myydä ylläolevia tuotteita ja apteekissa on myös SkinCeuticals kauneushoitola. Eilen hain täydennystä ja taas maksoin omaisuuden, mutta....no jaa...Ihan niinkuin ne hehkeät naiset tv mainoksissa hehkuttavat: Kosa olen sen arvoinen!

Have you tried beauty products from the pharmacy? One year ago I hadn´t. Then I tried SkinCeuticals. Best products for me, the line Blemish+Age, anti-aging and preventing blemishes at the same time. Superb serums, oil and fragrance free. Strong, just a few drops are enough. Expensive? Yes. But like those ladies are saying on tv: Because I´m worth it!


Best body creme for dry winter months from Vichy and best hand cream from Avene, like magic. Got a sweet, nostalgic bag from the pharmacy!


2 comments:

  1. Oh Sofia, they sound lovely.

    I need to go to the pharmacy today as I have a chest infection so need to pick up a prescription, but I am definitely going to buy myself a lttle treat "because I am worth it"!!!

    Enjoy your special treats.


    x Fiona

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps Sofia

    that word verification is extremely difficult to get past

    I had to type the words 5 times before I could comment!!!

    Must be for teenage eyes and not oldies like me!!!


    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much! What´s a blog without comments!