Sunday, April 22, 2012

Running Feet and Goji Good Morning Drink

Sunday means a long run and a healthy drink. Today I mix pineapple, kiwi, oranges and two table spoons with goji dried berries. Energizing and anti aging at the same time. This morning I skip breakfast because later on it will be pizza baking evening and a well deserved red wine glass (also energizing and anti aging, do not underestimate wine my friends!!)
Some months ago I realized that I don´t have that much time to "enjoy" before I´m going to be forty (less than 2 years girls!). That´s why I´m really pushing myself to do sport, eat healthy (but not exaggerate) on an every day basis. Good skincare products for both face and body. Because it really makes a difference. Believe it or not.

3 comments:

  1. Great choice for a nice healthy breakfast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Minä heräsin vasta nelikymppisenä pitämään parempaa huolta itsestäni, parempi niin kun ei ollenkaan. Samantyyppisiä terveysjuomia tulee sekoiteltua, aina ei kyllä sekoitukseni ole kovin hyviä mutta terveellisiä kyllä.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kiitti hei taas inspiraatiosta. Taidan lähteä illalla lenkille, tai ainakin teen itselleni tuoreesta ananaksesta ja kiivistä smoothien. Näyttää tosi hyvältä ja tuohon taitaa jopa löytyä ainekset kotoota. Tosiaan sopivasti liikuntaa ja terveelliset ruoat tekee kyllä ihmeitä omallekin olotilalle.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much! What´s a blog without comments!