Saturday, December 17, 2011

A blue car and Mozartkugeln

This car has a secret. It´s not just an old, nostalgic car in my boy´s room. You wouldn´t notice if I wouldn´t tell you!


 This car called the blue lagoon has a stomach and it´s filled with.....

                                                                    .........Mozartkugeln!


Did you already try Sissikugeln? I did. Mozart wins!


Ps. I think it´s sweet that an 11 year old boy loves Mozartkugeln. For me Mozartkugeln are something that elderly people enjoy (just one at a time) with black coffee from shabby coffee cups!



1 comment:

  1. What a delicious surprise! Anybody would be pleased to see some delicious treats inside that classic car box. But it would be more interesting if it it’s a real car full of different kinds of chocolates! I’m certain driving would be a sumptuous experience!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much! What´s a blog without comments!